Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Isn't it great that more people are taking the time to pray to God, and get closer to God with the time of isolation?

For every person I've seen getting 'closer to god' I've seen one crying about how isolation is 'allowing the devil to work'.

One of my wife's 'christian' friends was allowing it to make her give up on 'god' altogether.

God doesn't want to play chess with me. Oh well, he'd win anyway.

• Kin

Yes, its great. Its pretty nice and good to take the time to continue having a relationship with God and the time we have, God gave it to us.

If you honestly feel that's 'great', and honestly think there's a God, why are you hiding behind anonymity right now? Your failure to answer will indicate trollhood to anyone paying attention. Just a heads-up.

(1 hour later). Troll confirmed! Thanks!

That's just a shame that there are still people so deluded and simple minded that they would fail for that god crap.

• Jesere

1 John 4:12 God lives in us. I was taught that God is within and without. I am close to God as God is to me. 24/7/365.....to Infiniti

Yes it is.  I just hoping they're getting  to know  the  God of the Bible, Jesus Christ, since He is the only one who died for their sins and rose again so that they can avoid hell and get to heaven someday.  

Source(s): The Gospel of John (recommended reading)
    • Lynnmarie

That is correct, choko.  The way is broad that leads to destruction.  The way is narrow that leads to life and few there be that find it. 

Well if that is what makes you happy then good on ya.