Do I have a good chance of being accepted into UW Milwaukee?

So I am currently at NWTC in Green Bay and I am hoping to transfer to UW Milwaukee next fall. Their transfer requirements are: 2.0 GPA based on at least 12 credits, high school GPA of 3.09 (for freshman admission), and ACT score as well as high school transcripts if less than 24 college credits completed. Their average range of ACT scores is 19-25. Their acceptance rate is 74%. I ended up with a low score of 20 on my ACT. I also did not do well at all in high school, I finished with a 2.3 GPA. This year I have a 3.375 GPA based on 8 credits so far (I had to devote some time to work so I took less credits last semester.) I’ll have 18 credits completed by the end of this semester and so far I have 86.5% in Med Term (3 credits), 89.07% in Developmental Psychology (3 credits), and 100.01% in Intro to Biochemistry (4 credits). If I can keep at least a 3.3 GPA, should I be in good enough standing? Also do they mostly look for improvement grade wise in their transfer applicants?

Also I was able to get accepted into UW Oshkosh whose requirements are as follows: 2.0 GPA (they didn’t specify how many credits it was based off of) and ACT range of 19-25. Their acceptance rate is 70.3%.

I was also able to get accepted into UW Stevens Point whose requirements are as follows: 2.0 GPA (they also didn’t specify how many credits it was based off of) and ACT range of 19-25. Their acceptance rate is 83.3%.

Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!

Favorite Answer

you might, i would apply and see and then you'll know