Are moon in the first house people alluring?

I find it interesting that some articles say how people with moon in the first house seem to be alluring or mysterious in their look or persona....why? I know about the round face and eyes but who honestly has this aspect? It's supposed to be very intuitive and emotional as well which I agree with. Anyway, it's a pretty cool placement.

• lala

My natal moon is in the first house in lIbra 

Yes I am highly intuitive and people like me 

I am a very guenine person and people had ask me for advice all my life 

I am happy that my moon is in the first house 

Not important enough information for you to link us up. We’ll just have to blindly take your word.

• Janet

No Moon in the first house comes across as someone whose emotions are on the surface and they are therefore easy to read.

Those who tell you that the 1st House and Ascendant indicate physical appearance are mistaken. This is a misunderstanding. These factors in the natal chart indicate the "appearance" of the PERSONALITY and not the body.

The Ascendant and the 1st House represent the social mask we put on when in a social situation where we are not totally comfortable. Any planets IN the 1st house are parts of our personality that show up despite that mask.