Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

what is the REAL REASON people go to college? to find someone of the opposite sex really, right?

it is like a bar, or party? that you pay to attend and pretend to be a "Student"?

(kind of expensive now isnt it? especailly when computer is easier and quicker now to find someone?)

• Laurie

Sometimes it is to find someone of the same sex. Or both.

You would be surprised how many people go to college to get an education. Really.

You go study what government assign you. And you learn. Maybe find partner.

I went because it was expected of me and mainly, because it meant I could party for 4 more years before I had to work for a living for the rest of my life.

Luckily, I was smart enough to get an engineering degree even as I was going to dime-a-beer and dollar-a-pitcher nights at local establishments.  Party, party, cram for exams.  Rinse. Repeat.  Found out that I'm capable of doing some great work under severe time pressure. 

no, actually they do so because they've been brainwashed into thinking that a degree will land them a high-paying job when in reality it won't.

No.

We're forced to believe it's for everyone and to follow our dreams.

But our peers neglected to tell us that some majors are a waste of time and space to be featured and don't make money as a profession. 

Hence the reason many art majors transfer into healthcare.

As for the opposite sex attention thing? 😟 Omg, who raised you?