promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

what is the REAL REASON people go to college? to find someone of the opposite sex really, right?

Update:

it is like a bar, or party? that you pay to attend and pretend to be a "Student"?

(kind of expensive now isnt it? especailly when computer is easier and quicker now to find someone?)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes it is to find someone of the same sex. Or both.

You would be surprised how many people go to college to get an education. Really.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You go study what government assign you. And you learn. Maybe find partner.

• 2 months ago

I went because it was expected of me and mainly, because it meant I could party for 4 more years before I had to work for a living for the rest of my life.

Luckily, I was smart enough to get an engineering degree even as I was going to dime-a-beer and dollar-a-pitcher nights at local establishments.  Party, party, cram for exams.  Rinse. Repeat.  Found out that I'm capable of doing some great work under severe time pressure. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no, actually they do so because they've been brainwashed into thinking that a degree will land them a high-paying job when in reality it won't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.

We're forced to believe it's for everyone and to follow our dreams.

But our peers neglected to tell us that some majors are a waste of time and space to be featured and don't make money as a profession. 

Hence the reason many art majors transfer into healthcare.

As for the opposite sex attention thing? 😟 Omg, who raised you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.