promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Community college help ?

hello, so i want to go to community college but i don’t want to stay at home or instate, do you guys know of any community colleges with dorms

5 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can easily do a google search yourself.

Find out IF and how you can qualify for in state or in district tuition rates.

At the Central Arizona Colleges - two year schools

One year tuition, dorm and meal plan is approximately $11,574 for out of state students. Cost can and usually do go up each year. 

Realize that is you live in a dorm you will need to buy a meal plan. Most dorms are furnished with a bed, desk, chair and dresser. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

As far as I know, a lot of community colleges don't have dorms. Most likely you'll have to find an apartment with a roommate if you want to go that route. But I don't know, there could be some that do offer housing. Do your research. 

• 2 months ago

Why would you want to spend 2-3 times as much money on tuition for a community college? Plus you'll also have to pay room & board and incidentals and transportation to go to school out of state. Have you discussed this with your parents? Are they willing to foot the bill to send you to school out of state? Money comes first, especially if you aren't able to pay for your own education. 

Here are some community colleges that offer housing: https://www.communitycollegereview.com/blog/the-pr... But there are many other community colleges that offer housing. I'd suggest that you do a search on Google for community colleges in the state where you'd like to go to school.

• drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Three of the CC in my area will give in district tuition rates for any student who lives within their boundaries.  A student from out of state can move, get a place to live within their boundaries before school starts and get in district tuition rates.   

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Learn English first. Community college will reject you if this your current grasp of the English language.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Why does it matter?

• fatima2 months agoReport

Because it matters to me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.