Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Men’s hair loss ?

I’m a 25 year old male with a full head of hair. I have always had very thick hair. My father has a full head of hair at 50 and his father had a full head of hair until his death. My grandfather from my mothers side also has hair to his day except his temples have receded (he’s in his 70’s). Now this past week, my hair has started to fall out for no apparent reason. In the shower I’ll find hairs on my hand and when I run my hand through my hair, few hairs will fall out. What is happening and why is it happening. 

Well its normal to lose hair as other hair grows so you may be noticing that. Nothing to worry about.

You maybe be stressed, or it runs some where in the genes, it wil stop, it may just be receding thats all

• Tj

It is normal for some hair to come out. Are you talking about a few hairs or a handful. Some medications can also do that, are you on any medication?

• patty

u can see your dr. This is often cheaper than going to the hair loss specialists