Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do people get triggered when I say I hate dogs? ?

But they’re allowed to say they hate cats and that’s perfectly fine. Dog people are such sensitive snowflakes. God forbid I don’t like those stinky slobbering mutts. 

• Anna
    Favorite Answer

Ignorance and cant accept that not everyone  feels the same way as them. I feel the same way as you though. I hate dogs and love cats too.

So sorry you feel that way. The Devil has hold of your soul & the hate is part of the Devil's influence. Most people have lots of compassion & a love for dogs that we don't need you to care about them. Just avoid every dog you see.

• Maxi

I don't 'get triggered' I couldn't careless what you 'hate' or not!

If you come here, suggesting a hate for dogs, you are bound to get a response.   Ditto for people who go onto the Cats section saying that!!!

Hate is a very strong word and not one that's normally used in terms of how anybody feels about any animal, surely?

You are welcome to your views, but just don't come on here expecting to find like-minded people.   Push off.

Well i guess you should learn to rant about dogs and cats, in cats section you pleb. Thats why it was put there you see...

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Please give the brain back to your rocking horse now child. Before it becomes angry with you again

Normal people like dogs.

Not everyone wants the reaponsability of caring for a dog.. Which is understandable.. But humans are social, dogs are social.. So most humans do not mind interacting with well behaved dogs.

Nothing  better to do with your time? go be a nurse or something.

Why do people get triggered when I say I hate cats? ?

Cat people are such sensitive snowflakes. God forbid I don’t like those useless clueless no better than vermin creatures.

exhibit A(for Anna) of the same triggered moron you say only dog lovers get. Can't even deal with OPs "question" turned around and replaced with cats. Loser.

• Nekkid Truth!

Dogs actually can hunt too.  They do it so well that humans use dogs to help them hunt food.    If cats are so independent...  Then stop buying cat food!

• patty

maybe keep commenst to yourself

If someone deliberately says they hate something you love, they cause you to get triggered. Always have always will.

NB: A successful troll would have left out that judgemental final sentence.  You are supposed to wait for the well thought out replies and then pounce.

• Veschengro

hiya   stay healthy

You sound like a democrat whining about why you can’t say “Trump sucks” to a republican without them getting mad when you hear them whine about “damn liberals ruin everything, Pelosi sucks.” People have polarized opinions, just keep them to yourself and end all the fighting and hate.