Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Embarrassing ?

this is extremely embarrassing for me but here goes... I have my first boyfriend (18 and 20 UK). We are each other’s first and we went to have sex one night and it came time for penetration. The pain was unimaginable and he couldn’t even get in. We put it down to not enough lube. A couple of week later we tried again this time with lube and the pain was extreme again to the point I started crying. Does anyone have experience with this. He can only fit 1 finger inside me and even then it is sore and very tight. And I have tried relaxing all muscles completely. He is so understanding and is still with me. I feel so broken and worthless right now. I know I shouldn’t but I’m so ashamed of myself. 

Should mention both times I have been very wet down there and he has been fully hard. He is average size. It’s a problem with me. 

Try some things when you are by yourself.  Try manual stimulation, insert your fingers, exert gentle outward pressure,and see how things respond.   Figure out what you like and, in particular, what you dislike.   Maybe you can figure out what's needed to make intercourse more comfortable, and maybe not.  If not, it may be time to visit a doc (if they are taking appointments at this time?).