Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

For years, whenever I'd be on bad terms w/ my parent(s) I'd find it hard to eat. If I did eat it was only snacking, home alone.  Idk why.?

• Mike G

Neither do we.

• Juan

One day cake a telephone from Cardinal Newman I thought how strange they got my telepphone number we went to the country side to eat a barbacoa once again they are talking the same disasters play the guitar I said you have to see what is a yunke all about cause that school has fame of something I don't know who is John Burke but an ambassador to be a priest and the rest satanas deals is just Thriller Michael Jackson we also thought Billy Jean might be the DEUX EX MACHINE walking in the streets when he beca,e INVENCIBLE Michael Jackson probably there came the end of him when he became an hologram and that is a digital photograohy of who he is what turned to be out impossible to reason was An American Werewolf In London by John Landis dealing with foreigners living outside their countries like that man being a werewolf ended killed by the police for that outsider work working clandestine busniess for the karaoke star

maybe because eating is a something you usually did with your parents, so you associate eating with your parents. eating full meals maybe made you think about your parents, at least subconsciously