promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ivo asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

I don't like pizza that much..?

I know this is an unpopular opinion and I am really not trying to be a troll. I eat pizza don't get me wrong but I not a huge lover of it and I can imagine me not eating for over a year and not craving it. It just doesn't taste to me sooo heavenly good as other people say it does. For me, it's just an average food. How about you? What do you say?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I'm with you. I think pizza is vastly overrated as a food. It's okay, but nothing I crave.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I love pizza now but as kid I didn't like pizza. 

• 2 months ago

thats cuz u didnt try just plain cheese pizza from dominos , and smother it with the ginger dipping sauce :D

• 2 months ago

Same. I eat pizza maybe once or twice a year at best, and then it is just one of those Kraft make-it-yourself deals that I can add what I want on it. I will never buy from a pizza place or a frozen one as both are really trashy to me. I will tell you though, I would do anything to be able to go back in time and have a pizza like what my Mom used to make. It wasn't anything spectacular, or artisinal, or even really authentic like what may be found in Italy, but OMG it was one of the best things I used to eat, and I miss it to this day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm sure it is a unpopular judgment in addition to My business is definitely definitely not hoping as a troll. When i try to eat lasagna tend not to get me wrong although When i an excellent big significant other of the usb ports in addition to I am able to visualize everyone avoiding to eat intended for spanning a season instead of desire the item. The item simply just isn't going to preference to my opinion sooo beautiful beneficial seeing that many people claim and also. In my opinion, it truly is simply just the normal meal. Why not consider people? What exactly will you claim?

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

taste is subjective. I love it, going a year without it would be hard for me, but I get that not everyone feels the same, all good, like what you want and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don;t buy take away pizzas as they are greasy and very unhealthy. I used to make my own pizza's tasty and healthy. Not liking pizza is not a major problem

• 2 months ago

Not a big deal as far as I am concerned. 

I for the life of me can not figure out why people like Durian fruit. Yet there are people that love it. 

I can not abide cilantro in my food but there are many cultures that use it. 

Never let anyone try to "bully" you into trying a food you do not like.  (But never say you do not like a food if you have never tried it, always try it then make a decision)

Might want to try a GOOD AUTHENTIC Chicago Deep Dish Pizza...just a suggestion, not bullying you  ;)

• 2 months ago

I love pizza. I've been craving some for over a week but I will not be ordering any take out food for some time. I don't even want to go to the grocery store. I have to reset the clock to zero every time we go out, for counting off the days for the incubation period. My wife went out four days ago for a few absolute necessities, and so far, so good, but the incubation period is 2-14 days, with an average of between 5 and 6 days. So I won't feel reasonably safe until Wednesday.

As soon as it is safe to eat out again, pizza will be one of the first things.

• 2 months ago

You need to Czech if asking a question, or making a statement based on opinion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.