What can I do in my free time?

Since this covid19 stuff is going on it’s been very VERY boring and I have nothing to do I don’t feel like drawing or anything like that and I keep getting to bored of watching tv or playing games on my phone, may I add that I’m very lazy and I don’t like doing anything that isnt on the couch or in my bed lol but  does anyone on here have any suggestions on what I can do to make my like not so boring at home? Plz help I haven’t been this bored since i had to stay home and watch a 2 hour video of school help me!!

Favorite Answer

I started learning sign language over the internet. I found two free online classes.

• Riley2 months agoReport

That’s cool I’ll try it thank u!

Do you know what a book is?

• Riley2 months agoReport

If this was said in a rude way then leave all I did was ask a question if this was said nicely then yes I do I just don’t like reading bc I need glasses and I don’t have any and I’m getting some soon when all this corona stuff blows over