Is there any way I can ease my roommate's mind from kicking me out due to coronavirus concerns?

Ok, so I'm currently renting a room from someone in his mid 40's who rarely leaves the house, and he told me the other day that he does not feel comfortable with me living there due to the fear of him catching Covid 19, especially since I'm a driver for Grubhub and Doordash, and I'm out in public.

However, we always keep our distance from each other, I make sure everything in the kitchen is wiped down and clean (we have our own bathrooms), and I regularly wash my hands and use hand sanitizer when I'm out doing my job.

So I guess I'm asking if he really has anything to worry about, and what the realistic chances are of me getting the disease and ultimately passing it on to him. I really don't want to have to find another place to live, and I'm hoping someone's info on here can help change his mind. Thanks.

• Mr. P

Ask if it would make him more comfortable if you cooked in your room separate to the main kitchen, or that he does that.

The less sharing of areas the better.

Wear gloves and a mask to reduce risks.

Keep a small stock of food that you can eat in your room if you need to self isolate.