Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysThanksgiving · 4 months ago

People will have to go back to work, but when? Will they be able to have 2020 elections, celebrate Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

People will have very low key celebrations the next few years for the holidays due to COVID-19. In about 5 years we will begin having normal celebrations again.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It will be mid-year next year before things return to normal if not 2022, in 2 years. Christmas Shopping Season will be very little this year. We will not be celebrating Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Halloween other then maybe FaceTime greetings or seeing our parents and maybe 1 or 2 siblings.

We are all in danger and it is grim and possibly a human extinction. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I'm working from home and it has taken the present emergency to make the leap in investing in the additional kit to make it all happen. I can already see not having to travel to meetings as often, as we will have the technology in place to have virtual conferences. I vote by post, and if Christmas is scaled down it will be no bad thing.

• 4 months ago

Let's wait and see how we survive the next three months before worrying about events in eight or nine months' time. No-one can predict what will be happening that far ahead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

We don't know.  Not yet.

Everything is hanging in the balance right now, as you'd know if you paid any attention to current affairs.

But none of those things matter at all in the current situation.  All that matters now is staying alive and keeping our loved ones alive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.