taylor asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I woke up and my tampon was gone.?

I woke up this morning and my tampon was gone. It was a lot of blood like I never put one in but I know for sure I put one in last night. I checked inside and I don’t feel anything but I’m really scared it might be lost inside me

Stay calm, indeed check on your bed, underneath it as well, check your bed sheets and covers. I will give you a little advice (not to be rude or anything just a little experience myself), don't use a tampon at night, use a pad because they are more secure and catch all the blood (mostly depends on what pad you get and how light or heavy you bleed). There are pads that women can use at night and some pads include the size you would need. I recommend Kotex Overnight Pads, or Kotex AllNighter Pads as well. 

Source(s): Experience
  • :)

Check your sheets and under your bed. Tampons don’t swim up your vaginas canal. The cervix wouldn’t let it in. Time to brush up a bit on female anatomy

• Sal*UK

If you are 100% sure, it needs checking out. TSS is not nice