promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do some men call me a goddess and others don't even think I am worth their time?

So, men, imagine you meet a goddess, a beauty with also talents, great personality. A perfect creature. Some men call her a goddess, right, but others don't even make an effort. Why is that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You sound very egomaniac. Why do you think you're a goddess? If you're a real goddess, you live in the Heaven, or Mount Olympus... but instead you choose to ask strange questions at "Yahoo! Answers"?..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because the moment you open your mouth any illusion is gone.

Your claim to be an attorney?  Gone.

You are in your 30's and live with Mommy and Daddy?  Good-bye.

• Angelina J.2 months agoReport

I bet you are a single incell. I least I have a lot of savings. And I am not an attorney. You know nothing. Good-bye

• 2 months ago

We are such unworthy creatures and the competition is fierce, not to mention her highness might be having a bad day and heads could roll. Nobody likes that.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is more to finding true love than beauty. It has more to do with how you make a man feel, how comfortable he is with you, and how much he respects your personality and personal abilities to deal with life and situations.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sexual attraction is a response to another person that depends on a combination of the person possessing the desired traits and on the criteria of the person who is attracted.

• 2 months ago

She might be great physically, and even have some talents.  But, if her personality sucks, she isn't worth people's time.  Some people don't look past the surface.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.