Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

My Dad has Coronavirus and I haven't seen him in 2 weeks but no one will get near me anyway. What do I do, I am so sad?

I feel rejected and lonely. I didn't give it to him and I have not seen him since 2 weeks ago yesterday. People act like I can get it genetically. I live with my Mom and they are divorced and she hasn't seen him in a year or two so she is not contagious either. My siblings all are out on their own and haven't seen me since the funeral two weeks ago yesterday and that person hadn't died from Corona or anything. 

What do I do? How long will I be shunned? 

Favorite Answer

These are difficult days for everyone.  I suggest that you pray and trust God.  I will pray for you too.  Please read the New Testament.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans. Jesus loves you.  God has a good reason for the trials we go through.  For one thing, it makes us see our need for Him.  Also read Philippians 4:6-8.  

• Marduk

If he is under 70, he has a real good chance of surviving.