Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I bother to date this guy?

I really really like him and he likes me. Hes nice and intelligent and slender and curvy and we think a lot of the same way. He always keeps every part of him shaved and he has a melodic voice. Hes really a perfect guy. But ive got 2 big issues. One hes got a small penis. Im concerned thats not very satisfying... but also hes vegan.. i was a vegan before we met for 5 years. Ive lived the life style and i wont do it again. I feel its too extream unhealthy and silly. I feel like he hopes ill become one again even though ive made it clear i dont eat pork or beef but im not giving up eggs honey and fish. I dont see any health points for it nor ethical because i make my own honey and eggs and my farm is cruelty free. We dont fight about it. We can talk about things we disagree on which is one reason i love the guy. But can a relationship like that work?

• Ana
    Favorite Answer

He can finger you and make you orgasm that way, and his diet doesn’t need to be your diet. So yes a relationship can work fine

• Mike G

You sound like a boy with a tiny penis posing as a female.

Small penis?!! Why is that of any importance? And how would you know if you don't even date? Lesbians seem to manage without one! So you are a vegetarian: please don't go vegan without researching what you need. If he cannot accept that you eat what you do then he is probably not for you. Calling vegans silly probably does not help.