Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

what can I do to get a good nights sleep without resorting to sleeping tablets?

Sex, masturbation, thc, tequila or CBD ( no troll)

• k w

go for a 20-30 min walk everyday to burn off the cortisol that plagues most sedentary people and they mostly waste their money on pills, when a little walk will do the trick...

A twelve pack will do it nicely 

If you have chronic insomnia, you want to find out what's causing it. You can take a depression screening test online, such as CESD R, or KADS 6-Item if you're a teenager. If you think you're suffering from a mood disorder, I have advice from experts in my answers. The famous Mayo Clinic has an article about insomnia online. It says that behavioral methods are as effective as pills and it has a good home remedies section.

Dont sleep with the TV and lights on. And Cover the Window with a Think blanket so the light Doesn't shine through. Wash the Pillow and blanket. Dont let the Animals sleep in the Room because my Goodness their a pain.