Gen
Gen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Since Biden, Sanders demand freeze on rent..then why not a freeze on the number one cause of Bankruptcy: Medical Bills?

why not? Why not a freeze on political donation$ of any kind? Why not just propose no bills at all..wait, you're saying the govt has the power to do that while billing that america is a free enterprise? very interesting..tell me more...

Favorite Answer

Why not eliminate medical bills entirely? I use the public library regularly and have never struggled with a library bill, never even heard of someone having a massive library bill. And yet the librarians get their paychecks, the books get purchased, the electric bills get paid. 

Yes, yes, there ARE limits on what is available through library services. But that doesn't negate the point. 

• Mog

Sanders is calling for that. Biden only wants to freeze medical bills related to COVID-19. Sanders says what if you lost your job and your health insurance and then break your leg? You shouldn't have to worry about that on top of everything else. Sanders is also calling for a moratorium on utility shut offs and credit card interest. Biden says America is great and utility shut offs make America great. 

• I do not know what you are talking about due to the incomprehensive language . 

• Gen

you're not you are..duh

This is a chance for these crooks and liars and thieves to do something redeemable for the people that keep them in diapers as they grow old  ruining this nation. I haven't heard this but I will buy it for a dollar.