How do I come out of the closet and admit my sexual feelings towards Turd Jason?

Favorite Answer

Well LAN, I think most people here would agree that you've definitely been "in the closet," about something... all that anger and frustration doesn't just occur for no reason.

There's always a reason behind all that & something like this would totally make sense.

Come out and admit that I, LAN, a Yahoo User since 2011 am a homosexual and that is why I like to bully people like I do. 

I am glad you have come out and no there is no shame in this. You need to stop the bullying though. I am glad to see you are gay as I understand it now but you are making homosexuals look very bad when they are not. Please seek counseling and that can help you. I have a sister who is going through some of what you are, she is not a bad person but needs help for the bullying. 

My regards to you LAN. 

• Thank you. I need tons of counseling for both my sexuality and the years of abuse from my father.

• LAN

Well at least you are finally admitting to being gay Mr Right.