Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

I saw a weird dream......help me if you know about dreams?

We are both females and we are enemies now

So i saw that i was out in a bar with her and we drink coffee like friends

Then i told her lies about my life like that i have my degree and now i do my postgraduate(in reality i have not my degree yet and i am ashamed of this)and she seems in dream to not belive me

Then i saw that we paid the waitress and my ex best friend left a very big tip and then i left also a very big tip to waitress so my friend dont think that i have no money

Then i saw that the body of my ex friend was thin and amazing and then i saw a photo of me and i was fat....

In reality my ex best friend has a thin nice body now and i am a bit chubby

Favorite Answer

You are both trying to be "top dog" in your dream.  You lie about each other, and about yourself in an attempt to be the superior person!  You're like two young girls paying games.  Just think of this as an attempt to move on to more honest people as friends.  Leave out the enemies attitude, as that will make her stick like glue in your mind.  You want to be able to move on with your Life, and leave her far behind you, with a good feeling in your heart.  You have tried to be friends, and it didn't work out, so on you go. 

• WinterRose

Thanks for the BA!

U need transformation in ur life regarding ur relation. Think what is the reason of that enmity and how u can cope out of that situation