Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Where can I buy an indoor exercise bike ?

My price is £60-£70 for it. I’ve looked on Argos but they don’t deliver to my house, I’ve looked on eBay, there all sold out. Amazon are too expensive. Brought one on sports direct last night to get an email 5mins later saying they’ve sold out of them and won’t be taking the money out my bank??

I’m from the UK

Do you have any sites like Craigslist? 

See if somebody has one which they're not using / looking to sell. Alternately create a 

wanted ad including features that you're looking for & how much you are willing to pay.

• Tavy

Amazon ? .........

• Maxi

Your local gumtree or join your local 'nextdoor' https://nextdoor.co.uk/ and either ask if someone is looking to sell one or loan you one

• Mary

most places would be out of stock because everyone else would be wanting to buy them. have you checked that they can actually deliver to you? some stores aren't accepting purchases because they are closed for the duration of the virus.