Hi. would you please tell me what is the meaning of this: "you usually have to buy me dinner."?

The answer is exactly what @SumDude said. Someone is joking to a security guard who is making them take some of their clothes off. 'Usually a man has to buy me dinner before I take my clothes off."

• nasimA2 months agoReport

thanks a lot

• RP

It means normally you are the one who buys me dinner.

Buying dinner is a buzz word often meaning an assumption that sexual activity soon follows.

• nasimA2 months agoReport

thanks so much

It's a reference to the dating scene where ''thirsty'' guys have to shell out tons of money to wine and dine the little ladies in exchange for maybe getting some sex later. It's thinly veiled prostitution if you ask me.

• nasimA2 months agoReport

thank you 

Gee ... what do security guards (TSA agents, wardens, etc) do if they think a suspicious person has something bad (weapons, bombs) concealed on their person. They strip search the suspect !! So this is a play of words on the idea that a man usually has to buy a woman dinner to get her out of her clothes (and have sex). The suspicious man is "teasing" the security guard about the security guard's intent to strip search the man. I hope I did not offend any virgin ears. {God bless online learning - LOL !}

• nasimA2 months agoReport

thank you dear

• blank

Doesn't quire make sense.  

What's up?  You usually buy me dinner.

You have to buy me dinner.

You usually buy me dinner

"usually have to"   does not make sense to me... but it might to someone else.

• nasimA2 months agoReport

he exactly says: usually you have to buy me dinner first. this sentence is said to a security guy by a person who tries to pass the security scanner in order to confuse the security guy because he is carrying a bomb into a court.