Atheists: Why are my PRAYERS stronger than your science?

My prayers have PROTECTED my family in this time of need. Meanwhile, you fools choose to wait around for a non-existent vaccine. Tell ME atheists. How is your idle approach faring? Hm?

• Elise
    Favorite Answer

Evolution is not science.

My methicillin is stronger than any prayer you have in your diseased corpse.

Really? How many of your family received medical treatment in the last 50 years? If your gawd thingy is so powerful, why did they need medical treatment? It should be able to cure EVERYTHING wrong with them, even death. Did not work, did it?

You can pray all you want. You just haven't contracted the virus YET. 

It's not, kid. Grow up. Survival over faith, will help you survive such an outbreak. I've stored up food and things, now I don't need to go outside as much, until there is lots of trash in my house, so I'm fine. You? You're just brainless.

My family has been safe so far as well, so I suspect that it is not your prayers protecting your family.

• antonius

@Pray to the lard,  I would bet that you do  not leave your houe without a mask and maybe even gloves. You're right Pirate.

• Manny

If it's that effective, you should report it to the CDC immediately. You could save thousand of lives.

Source(s): If prayer is more effective than the months and millions dumped into research, they would definitely adopt it. You'll save the taxpayer so much. Well, what are you waiting for?

You prayers fell on deaf ears, as all prayers do. God doesn't help those who are in pain and suffering. Cancer victims are on their own. It is a fluke that you are not hurt.

• Because it IS. Simple as that!

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.-

• Richard

One of the best answers that can be given to any supernatural claims.