promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

My answers won't post with links in them. Do you have the same problem?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That happens Because the Spam Filter Flagged It if your Answers are not Posting you may have to take the Link out to get it to Post

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Your answer should post.  It has nothing to do with being ghosted or the spam filter affecting your answer.   Answers don't ghost anyway only questions will ghost.  If your answer was hit by the spam filter it would post but others could not see it.  I have not seen that problem before and have not heard of others having it.  There must be more here than you are telling us.  

• 2 months ago

Do your answers SEEM to post, then disappear? 2 things may be happening. Your answers are being ghosted, or they are getting caught in the spam filter. A third possibility is that Yahoo/Verizon is now blocking answers with links from level 1 and 2 accounts from posting. You have to have a level 3 or higher account to post clickable hyperlinks. 

Yes, I did misread the question. Please excuse me for being human. I make mistakes just like you do. 

To ths person in Thailand. Make up your mind. You are contradicting yourself. You have said, more than once, that ONLY questions get caught in spam filters and that only answers ger ghosted. Either way. Their answers with links are not posting. You have no idea if the policy has changed or not. Go whine to customer care. 

To answer the original question, no, I have not had this problem because I usually post my answer  before  I edit the answer to add EACH hyperlink separately. Sometimes I spend an hour answering ONE question on non smart cell phone. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There could be reasons why the website wouldn't want the links. The management of the site would become more difficult.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Answers with links have only posted successfully for me once.

Are you also a mobile user (I am one)? Maybe that's the issue.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Change the category and then change it back if the question doesn't post. 

• Hailstormer
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

He's talking about answers.

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have to post the link with my original answer for it to show. If I add it later it makes my answer invisible to others.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes.  The spam filter often ghosts answers with links.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.