Should I go to the doctor (headache)?

I have had this headache for a little over a week. It's not horrible but definitely there. I dont have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose etc.  Literally nothing else but an annoying headache.  I take tylenol and it moderately helps. Since quarantined my sleep schedule hasn't been the greatest,  I'm actually eating better since I'm home and not put all the time though. Thoughts?

I don't want to go to the doctor with everything going on if I dont need to..dont want to take up time and space or be around others. 

• Tulip

No stupid you don't need to be at the doctor that's for SICK people especially now

• Brittany2 months agoReport

How do you know I am not sick? That is not your call..stupid

Don't. Doctors have worse things to deal with right now. Headache is not an emergency. It could be induced by the quarantine anxiety. A lot of people experience the same thing recently. Rest, stay hydrated, relax, switch Tylenol for Advil, see if that helps. 

I wouldn't. You might actually catch coronavirus at the hospital. Better to endure whatever it is.