Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Anybody notice that every time Dr. Fauci takes speaks in the same press conference w/ trump, trump looks at him like he doesn't like him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump had this conversation with James Comey in which he explained he needed 'loyalty' from all his employees.  By 'loyalty' Trump meant cooperation, obedience and perhaps most important, praise.

Fauci is not the kind of guy to do this.  He does his job, meaning he occasionally has to tell people the truth right after Trump has told a lie.  Trump HATES this.  He tried banning Fauci from the daily public-relations briefings, but that brought negative fallout.  So he lets him speak, he pretends Fauci agrees with him (which he doesn't at all), and he finds ways of minimizing the attention Fauci gets.

But look at it this way.  Anyone who criticizes Trump or points out his lies or even just DISAGREES with him, Trump fires back times ten.  He calls the person a liar, just trying to destroy him, part of a vast conspiracy which include the 'Democrat party', the media, the 'deep state', etc.  He's been very easy on Fauci. Rather than blast the guy as 'subversive', he just pretends Fauci agrees with him.

• 8 months ago

Yes. Fauci keeps telling the truth and Trump cannot deal with it.... 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Fauci is just unlikable. He gives me the creeps every time I see him.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Trumps Uncle worked at MIT so Trump is more qualified than Fauci. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Like I'm going to give any consideration to some liberal whining about Trump's non-verbal signals.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough, you can be even more petty in your criticisms of Trump than you are now.

• 8 months ago

Some of Trumps best acting. He dont dare show it . He dont dare chastise Fauci for contradicting what he says without the smell of an insult. Trumps in a real bad place right now. Its of his own making of course. And God dont like men that think they are higher than He is.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Trump only likes people who kiss his asss. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.