Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why is Blacked such a popular website?

Like the entire basis of the content on the site is to feed-off cliche myths about Black guys that white women should drool over them and any other men are inferior cucks, which in my personal experience is not true whatsoever because Black guys tend to be mediocre in bed thinking their hung like Gods when in reality their ego is the biggest thing about them.

Blacked also seem far more misogynistic than the majority of adult entertainment these days.

Favorite Answer

I slept with a black guy once and, yes, he was hung but he had no bloody idea about foreplay or what to do with the damn thing...

When I lived in Windsor, it had the highest per capita black population in Canada.  I knew & went to school with several black guys.  They all freely admitted that they didn't measure any differently, but felt that they might as well take advantage of the myth.  

I submit that this site is popular (if it is - I've never heard of it) at least partly as there still remains a socio-cultural mystery about "the other".  The movie "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" was so "avant-garde" when it came out in Dec. '67.  Many people - especially in the prudish U.S. - are still that far behind.

- A peeve:  Some people don't have a clue about the words they use.  "Cuck" is a contraction of "cuckold."  It describes a man who's wife is an adulterer & he's not aware of it.  The situation played out in the porn fantasy is one in which the man IS aware.  That person is properly called a WITTOL.  Get a G-D dictionary & READ it someday.  You might actually learn something.    

• Bill

It's only a myth because it's misapplied. The reality is black men are only on average bigger than white men if they come from Africa. Blacks from the US and other parts of the world are mixed making that whole advantage no longer valid for them.

Because it's racist not to think these guys are Gods and everyone needs to surrender their asses to them.

Source(s): and support them financially