Jack asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

What player would you like to see come to Manchester United in summer window?

There are the obvious Sancho links at the moment - and if United can pull that off, it'll be a great deal for them.

That right wing position lacks real quality at the moment and unbalances the rest of the team. 

The other positions for me don't need an immediate fix. Midfield (defensive) is probably the next position that needs to be strengthened, but it can hold its own for another season with the likes of Fred, McTominay, Matic, Bruno, Garner and Levitt. And that's not taking into consideration the likelihood of Pogba staying.

Worth a mention that for squad depth and also variety in regards to style - I hope United sign Igahlo to a permanent deal. 

• Jack2 months agoReport

Yea our midfield doesn't need immediately fixing at the moment, we already have Fred , Matic , Scott mctomimay , Bruno Fernandes , Periera and they've been performing really good lately , I hope we get a swap deal with Juventus , I think Pogba for Dybala would be a Good deal 

• please sign Kane....he's hinting he's not happy with mediocrity,, if you can trick him that he mightt win stuff at manx,  hopefully there will be no reports of Liverpool, because he's not what what we want..and i'm worried Klopp won't see the wood for the trees...

• Jack2 months agoReport

Apparently United are Eyeing Cavani aswell

I hear Sancho is high on the list and Id love to see ManU sign him.

Plenty of the COV-19 my friend. Nothing more or Liverpool might get jealous