promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Gender Studies: Am I still an incel if I am not looking for sex and I am peace with being basically a virgin?

44 year old male. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. 

Incel means “INvolunatarily CELibate”.

That describes people who want a sex life with other people but can’t find one.

You have chosen to be voluntarily celibate. There are far more people who are like you than you’d probably realise. Some have romantic but celibate relationships with others, others have close fraternal relationships with other men or women, and many are just happy to be single most of the time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Your mental illness question is the reason for authorizing a new level 2 hit.  When you look in the mirror, you (or AI) or corp or whatever is now responsible for the red.  

But to answer your question, you are a fag, regardless of your age.  Even though most white men are, not all men are asexual queer like you.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No you are not an INCEL. You are a DNFQ (dickless numb ****** queer).  Most INCEL are so because they are often targeted and attacked by military, police agencies, security cartels, etc.  A lot of psychologist and doctors also viciously shame, humiliate, threaten, and abuse INCEL.  My INCEL friend Jeff, the nicest guy ever, was getting closer to getting touched by a girl who lived a street over.  But Jeff's religious Dad called the police on Jeff when Jeff yelled at him.  After the police showed up at Jeff's house, the girl never talked to him again.  There are other similar stories of police never filling charges, but using community defamation tactics to destroy lives and livelihoods.  Then the little bigots hide behind law firms and statue of limitations on harassment, stalking, or whatever.    

• 2 months ago

No. Incels think they are owed sex.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i mean, there's lot lizards trying to sell sex at the truck stop for 20 bucks, sex isnt necessarily hard to get - no one is really forced into celibacy it's really a matter of how much are you willing to lower your standards

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.