Is there some kind of censorship about the corona virus?

All of my questions and answers to forum posts are being deleted when I post a link to actual data.

• Daniel

No there is no Censorship going on about the Corona Virus I see Quite a few of those Questions as we Speak on here

If you post a so-called question trying to put facts across to other people, that is actually a rant and a rule violation.

The subject is irrelevant, it's against the rules and people will report it.

[Simple fact - read the rules! 

"Don't kill the messenger".  Thumbs downs are a bit pointless.]

No idea on why answers would be deleted, unless you are posting links to a conspiracy site or similar false / misleading data.

I have no idea how fast people may be reporting your questions, it if you include a link or hyperlink in ths header of a question, that makes the question longer than 140 character SPACES and the question will NOT post. You have to put the link in the second box where it asks for details.

I recently asked a,question after more than 3 months of not asking any questions. Yahoo/Verizon is continuing to tweak the format. The "Details" button to open a second interactive box has been removed and a second box added. I had to figure out HOW to ask a question on YA again. It took me 3 or 4 times. before I succeeded in posting the question.

Ate your questions posting at all? They may be getting caught in the spam filter if they are posting and then disappearing quickly. Check your YA activity profile to see if the question posted. If it DID post, but got caught in the spam filter, Open the question, click or tap the "Edit" button ", then " Edit category." Move your question to adifferent

Source(s): different category, wait, then move the question back k to an appropriate category, NOT Politics. If your questions are NOT in your YA activity profile question list, that means your question was reported verb quickly by enough people that it triggered the computer programs that remove questions and answers from the YA display, but not from the digital database ks. You CAN appeal through the abuse and spam Yahoo Help pages, it don't be surprised if nothing happens and your question is not restored.. People are scared. They do NOT trust the government because they feel the goverment lies over and ove. They have NO idea who or what is a reliable source is. Cable Faux News has been brainwashing and misinforming or misleading people for over 30 YEARS. Noe that Disney owns 21st century Fox as well as ABC, some things have improved slightly on Faux News, but not much.

That might depend on the source of the data. There's a vast store of misinformation being distributed, mostly by people who mean well. Some sites are throttling anything that's not from a source they acknowledge as unbiased.

• Silver Mist2 months agoReport

Government websites and similars.

Other user's are reporting you.