promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Coronavirus?

I’ve been quarantined for 8 days and I wanna go do stuff with my friends but my mom won’t let me cause she said I could have it still cause I went to Florida for spring break. I know quarantine is 1-14 days but do I really have to stay inside that long :/

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Thank goodness at least one person in your house is intelligent enough to see the consequences of their actions. I suggest you use all this downtime to educate yourself--because that person is not you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

yes.................................

• 2 months ago

Yes.  14 full days.  YOU chose to do something reckless.  Now, you can pay the consequences of your actions.

• hi2 months agoReport

I mean it wasn’t that reckless... it was my senior spring break.... I went to Florida, so did a lot of other people

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You poor Snowflake.  yes.

< cause I went to Florida for spring break >

You're lucky, you should have been put down like a rabid dog.

• hi2 months agoReport

Huh😂 I should have been put down for goin to Florida? It was my senior spring break who wouldn’t wanna go somewhere but go off

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months ago

You really have to stay inside that long.

• 2 months ago

No, you COULD sneak out and possibly kill your friends.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes you do. 

Have you not learned anything. You decide to go to spring break even though you were told not to go. Now you want to hang out with your friends even though you’re told to self quarantine.   You want to hang out with your friends even though you’re told to practice social distancing. 

• ...Show all comments
    • hi2 months agoReport

Also I wasn’t told not to go on spring break... My friends had already made the plans and I payed for everything way before this virus started and its our senior year so am I mad about it, hell nah 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.