Coronavirus?

I’ve been quarantined for 8 days and I wanna go do stuff with my friends but my mom won’t let me cause she said I could have it still cause I went to Florida for spring break. I know quarantine is 1-14 days but do I really have to stay inside that long :/

Thank goodness at least one person in your house is intelligent enough to see the consequences of their actions. I suggest you use all this downtime to educate yourself--because that person is not you.

yes.................................

Yes.  14 full days.  YOU chose to do something reckless.  Now, you can pay the consequences of your actions.

• hi2 months agoReport

I mean it wasn’t that reckless... it was my senior spring break.... I went to Florida, so did a lot of other people

You poor Snowflake.  yes.

< cause I went to Florida for spring break >

You're lucky, you should have been put down like a rabid dog.

• hi2 months agoReport

Huh😂 I should have been put down for goin to Florida? It was my senior spring break who wouldn’t wanna go somewhere but go off

• Judy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really have to stay inside that long.

No, you COULD sneak out and possibly kill your friends.

Yes you do. 

Have you not learned anything. You decide to go to spring break even though you were told not to go. Now you want to hang out with your friends even though you’re told to self quarantine.   You want to hang out with your friends even though you’re told to practice social distancing. 

• hi2 months agoReport

Also I wasn’t told not to go on spring break... My friends had already made the plans and I payed for everything way before this virus started and its our senior year so am I mad about it, hell nah