What do you think of Juice Wrld music?

I don't know if it makes me a bandwagon If I say that I started to like Juice Wrld after I heard lucid Dreams, After that I have been a huge fan of his. All of his music even his unreleased ones are so relatable. They help me through some hard *** times. I love this music so much I know almost every word to every song. What do you think of him?

Favorite Answer

I just listened to some 80 unreleased Juice Wrld songs today and 400 others in the last month. He was a legend and died too soon. It feels like he was only starting. When he died I cried for 3 days and almost crashed my car while listening to his music. It was a tragic loss. I still can't get over it now but that is life for you. Just need to move along and get to the next stage.

• Eian2 months agoReport

I feel you. I was looking up Juice Wrld music on Sunday, December 8. And I saw something that said Legends tribute video. I was like what? No this can't be true. So I looked up Juice Wrld dead. And what I saw broke my heart. I cried for so long. And then some nights I think about him and I just cry

i love him and his music. i will forever listen to his music