7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither, of course.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely hate the dispicable dotard. I hope he drops dead in his fat tracks.

• 2 months ago

Like him. Good president with a number of personal flaws.

• 2 months ago

How about pity for all the lives tRump's crappy too little, too late virus fighting is costing?  How about disgust for tRump's concerted efforts to ruin our planet forever just for a few bucks now?  How about amazement for tRump's ignorant followers who pay no attention to his history of sexual assaults, financial frauds, business failures, constant compulsive lying?

• Harry Butts
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If you whine just a little bit harder, that will make all the difference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Neither.

I do, however, appreciate his ability to get things done.

Especially things that align with my Constitution-supporting, America-loving political beliefs.

• ...Show all comments
    • Harry Butts
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

So, liberals shop lawsuits against Trump to prevent him from doing what he is constitutionally allowed to do.  There was no valid Constitutional reason he was prevented from ending the Dreamer crap.  It was created from an E.O.  There was no valid challenge to Trump's ban from 6 countries. Etc.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

i dont love or hate the guy. he's just too obsessed with how great he thinks he is and i dont like people who have such huge egos.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hes doing the right thing for the wrong reasons, meaning hes a narc, selfish and egotist, but swamping the gene pool and country with criminals backwards people  / "unproven" genetics is a bad thing long term, its also a soft genocide. In a way he is a hero because it takes alot of balls and you get alot of hate for doing the right thing. But personally he is a classic narcissist so not very nice 

Source(s): No PC BS just honesty, we are not equal, we are different in different ways
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.