somegirl asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What do men think of the fact that their gender has more psychopaths?

in my school there about 5 guys that were psychopaths in my class

cuz it just seems normal. but if there were the equal amount of female psychopaths in my school i would be really shocked

Favorite Answer

"What do men think of the fact that their gender has more psychopaths?"

The same thing I think of the fact that my gender has more geniuses.  So what?  This is well understood evolutionary outcome.  Male behaviour is at the extremes while women's is centred in the middle. 

Yes, the male gender has more psychopaths, criminals and degenerates.  But it also has more geniuses, crime fighters and saints.  Welcome to human reality.

.

• JASON

They've nothing to do with me. It's like asking how do you feel being a woman, when it's women to keep men away from their kids.

I don’t think so... some of these women are psychopaths but they’re just trying to hide it.

I think women want to be men.

They're glad. It keeps women in line.

• Maia

No woman in history (apart from Cartimandua) has ever started a war. That should be proof enough.

• Dont Call Me Dude

Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, and Queen Mary weren't women? They all started wars. History is not your friend.

i think thats a pretty dubious claim 

It’s unsettling because men are much more likely than women to be violently attacked.

Psychopathy needs to be diagnosed by a qualified psychiatrist, so you're providing an opinion based on their aberrant behaviour. You could be correct of course, but it does need to be verified.

Anyhow the main point I want to make, is that psychopathy is just as prevalent in males as females. The difference often varies in behaviour. A male psychopath is more likely to take direct action himself. A female psychopath will more usually manipulate others into acting on her behalf.

• somegirl

psychopathy is not as prevalent in females

• Cord

We think your vagina farts doodie logs on the floor.

What OTHER men MIGHT be, or do, is not my personal responsibility other than as a member of society with a duty to help protect it. To use YOUR approach, what do women think about the fact that their gender has more people who strangle infants in their cribs?

You are just as stupid as any of the male sexists. WHEN will you learn that the answer to idiocy is not MORE idiocy?

And just how did you diagnose those five guys, doctor? Pulling an opinion out of your @$$ is not the same as presenting a fact.