Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Can you go a day on this site without mentioning God, the Bible or Jesus?

• God
    Favorite Answer

It's tough since I'm you know who.

• Paul

Did you notice the title of the site?

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: No, The reason is because we are to honor, give thanks and praise to God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible each and everyday and night 24/7, seven days a weeks, 52 weeks a year, 365 days a years, all of the time, God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior gets all the honor, thanks and praise forever and ever, Amen.

Source(s): King James holy bible

But doesn't R&S have to do with those?

Sure, if I spend that day only in other sections, but it's rather silly to think one wouldn't mention those things in some capacity while using the R&S section.

No. Because I always end up in the' Religion and Spirituality' category. But I answer a lot of questions in other categories that have nothing to do with God, the bible or Jesus.

No sir           .

What would be the point?

I couldn't because I rely on My Lord as He is My Provider, my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, my Healer, My Advocate, the Good shepherd who cares for His sheep,my Dayspring from on high, my Saviour and Deliverer, the Author and Finisher of my faith, Emmanuel - God with us and much more.  Besides, why would we not mentioned God, the Bible and Jesus Christ as well as Holy Spirit when the questions we are answering are "Religion & Spirituality" and God is my heavenly Father?  We talk to our earthly fathers all day long, so much the more our heavenly Father

• Steven

His praise is always on their lips. So they have to mention God in everything they do.

Since the site is titled "Religion and Spirituality", I would guess not. Duh!