promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Can you go a day on this site without mentioning God, the Bible or Jesus?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's tough since I'm you know who.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did you notice the title of the site?

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The fact of the matter: No, The reason is because we are to honor, give thanks and praise to God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible each and everyday and night 24/7, seven days a weeks, 52 weeks a year, 365 days a years, all of the time, God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior gets all the honor, thanks and praise forever and ever, Amen.

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • 2 months ago

But doesn't R&S have to do with those?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure, if I spend that day only in other sections, but it's rather silly to think one wouldn't mention those things in some capacity while using the R&S section.

• 2 months ago

No. Because I always end up in the' Religion and Spirituality' category. But I answer a lot of questions in other categories that have nothing to do with God, the bible or Jesus.

• 2 months ago

No sir           .

• 2 months ago

What would be the point?

• 2 months ago

I couldn't because I rely on My Lord as He is My Provider, my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, my Healer, My Advocate, the Good shepherd who cares for His sheep,my Dayspring from on high, my Saviour and Deliverer, the Author and Finisher of my faith, Emmanuel - God with us and much more.  Besides, why would we not mentioned God, the Bible and Jesus Christ as well as Holy Spirit when the questions we are answering are "Religion & Spirituality" and God is my heavenly Father?  We talk to our earthly fathers all day long, so much the more our heavenly Father

• Steven
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

His praise is always on their lips. So they have to mention God in everything they do.

• 2 months ago

Since the site is titled "Religion and Spirituality", I would guess not. Duh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.