promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Do people from Texas hate fish and seafood?

We live in Boston and my father brought his cousin and his children to a good seafood restaurant but the rude kids were like "yuck!!" and "Is this for animals?" and his father asked my dad if they could go to a steakhouse and my dad and I were very pissed. And he said people in Texas don't like seafood. Is it true?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Well, I would imagine there are places in Texas where fresh seafood is probably not available, so some people may just not be used to it. As for kids, I have never seen that many kids that actually like any seafood at all, so I get where their attitude comes from.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I dont think so, they love steak i know

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The one person I know who really hates seafood is an adult from Rhode Island so  I thought all east coast people hated seafood 

• Richard2 months agoReport

what a coincidence! the only person *I* know that hates see-food is an adult from Rhose Island ALSO!!! haha small world

• 2 months ago

im from California. hope this helps : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Some people in Texas like it and others don't. 

• 2 months ago

no.........................................

• 2 months ago

I don't think they do. I've been to a seafood restaurant in Houston and South Padre Island.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

kids in general don't like seafood. what's the big deal??? get over yourself... and accommodate for your guests.

• 2 months ago

some people in Texas are that way. Too bad for them, I love lobster even though it is too rich for my diet

• 2 months ago

Depends on where you are. Texas has a fairly long coastline and a lot of commercial fisherman. However, more of TX is cattle country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.