Christians, Jesus is getting me through this tough time, I tested negative for coronavirus, is Jesus helping you too?

He is trustworthy.

Favorite Answer

I'm standing on His promises Psalms 91:4-10 "....a thousand can fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but the pestilence will not come near me .. nor my dwelling."

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The Lord is my protection and provision.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Jesus said, "be overcomers" and our President said "flow through it." I am also thankful that the Lord set a Christian President and Vice President over us at this time in history. I can't help but think our government put God out of our schools and our public places and now we can't go in our schools or in our public places. In America's mocking of God, God has shown our government that we are nothing without Him. Praise your Holy Name, Jesus. On 9/11 God showed us that He had been our protection, but He let down His hand of protection. We have been called a Christian nation, but the judgment of God begins in the house of God and with His people.

• Doug

God loves you. God will provide. Relax.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

Glad to hear your wonderful testimony Christian.  I pray you continue to improve and get well.  Yes absolutely the Lord is looking after me - I am so grateful and thankful for what He has already done for me in this terrible Crisis, I am not mentioning the specific things God has done - lots too many to mention.    I have a list of 58 or more people I am 'phoning - people alone and frightened etc.  I pray for them if they want me to; yesterday one was sick in her stomach and I prayed for her and today she is better.  Another aged 88 said how lonely she was and had a pain in her side so I prayed for her etc.  This is helping to cheer these poor lonely souls up and give them peace and courage to carry on.  We all need to help one another in whatever ways we can.  Folks have been bringing me food etc.

As a Christian I SAY that's an odd thing for you to say. It implies that IF someone does test positive that Jesus is NOT trustworthy. You didn't really mean that did you?

Sorry, but even if I was christian I would never outsource credit 

for my personal well-being to an intangible creature whose home 

resides in centuries of improbable and deceptive folklore. 

yessss he is. thank you

don't be afraid. Stay firm and have faith in Christ, is all what we need. 

Fúck Jesus - my son has COVID-19 and we're scared as hell for him. He's a good, kind, caring person so WTF was Jesus thinking when he gave my son that? 

I am avowed atheist, think that the Sky Daddy is a total hoax, that the bible is BS cover to cover.....and I also tested negative. Is jebus helping me too?