promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump told the entire world that this coronavirus was nothing more than the common flu, how is he not to blame for deceiving the world?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't believe everything I read, and hear. You believing an ignorant man is your prerogative.

When I first heard of the coronavirus it was not from Trump. I watched a video of a Chinese Doctor who died in China from the coronavirus. After I watched the video, then I thought holy s**t. Now the rest of the government leaders around the world are going to somehow screw up.

Next I watched a video of 1 infected person returning to my country, and then I watched other videos of more infected people coming back to my country, and my government leader approving of this.

The first person who came back to my country infected other people, and I was patiently waiting to watch a video of that happening, and then I watched a video of how that one person infected other people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Has COVID-19 killed or infected more people than common flu, yet?

• 2 months ago

“It’s imperative that we have somebody like Donald Trump, who is outside the establishment expert class, who has a history of solving problems, to actually lead the country through this.” -Rush Limbaugh

• Chris
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For many people, the symptoms ARE similar to the flu. For others, the symptoms are not even noticeable. What is your point here?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is nothing more than a variation of the flu, perhaps more deadly but we don't know that yet.

• Jim2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

we do know it is at least ten times as deadly and twice as contagious as flu.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He has been deceiving us all along, remember his perfect phone call where he instructed tub Ukrainian president to find dirt on Joe biden? If that's not deception then I don't know what is.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you know someone is that dumb and you believe him then blame him, shouldn't you be the one burned at the stakes then fed to the dogs for believing so foolishly? Your president doesn't hold your mind and your thoughts. Think for yourselves and stop blaming others for your stupidity.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To be fair, he apparently changed his mind. But also to be fair, he is still downplaying it! And some of his supporters are still saying it is not even as bad as flu. So to answer your question, he is to blame.

• latf2 months agoReport

Very well said. He did change his mind

https://youtu.be/l8BzauaHuR0

• CORONAVIRUS is a flu mutation. Of that I have no doubt.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jenny
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

No, it isn't.   It isn't even in the same family,y of viruses.  The flu is not a Corona virus.  SARS and MERS are.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Those who listen to the Donald one deceive themselves. The entire world knows him to be a liar and a crook.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.