Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My husband admitted to having feelings for a much younger woman..?

Does this mean he doesn’t love me?

We are both in our 50s and this woman is only 19

If he truly loved me and was dedicated to me would he try and get s*x from a young woman?

So, he's sexually attracted to her, or is he dating her or what? You didn't say.

Young women in their reproductive years are usually attractive, because it's Mother Nature's way. All men are attracted to good looking, sexy young women. Your husband isn't unique.

But most men in their 50's would feel like they were babysitting if they got together with a young girl. Pedo's probably wouldn't

Is it a Lust feeling or Love feeling he has had?

Ask him to Pray to God for help to stop this. 

So you didn't trust him during his midlife crisis and asked him what was going on. Mr.Used to be Nice has now told you he's got the hots for a 19 year old. He's bored with sex with you and she sounds promising. At 19 I doubt very much whether she is looking at your husband as a long-term prospect. Perhaps a temporary meal-ticket with lavish presents (paid for by you). He's flattered by the attentions of a younger woman....or it's all in his head.....but you are his stable life and yes, he does love you. He wouldn't be with you if he didn't. However, I don't think you should put up with this. It's disrespectful to you. Maybe have some couples counselling if you don't want to throw him out of the house - but don't take this insult lying down. Send him home to his mother.

• sarah2 months agoReport

That’s not necessarily  true ... as you said, he’s with her because of stability and security. It’s the life he’s used to and it’s easier to carry on that way. It doesn’t mean that he loves her/ is faithful to her at all