promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 2 months ago

Do you like this drawing?? how much from 1 to 10?? vote?

Update:

@ you, tim and John:  I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much!!!but the vote is for me to better understand how much you like this drawing. PLEASE, give me a vote too

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I like it so much!!  8

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I feel it is good but unfinished and the proportions are flawed. The depth of the forehead is too short in comparison to the  length of the nose and the distance from the eye to the topof the skull needs to be  greater.  Keep it but try the drawing again and give the hair more realistic  pencilwork.

• 2 months ago

If I have to give a number sadly anonymous, it's just a 3.

• 2 months ago

I won't give a number, but I think the face is successful! Great line done with confidence - try and bring that more into the hair too. Agree with the person who said to perhaps add an ear - this could be simple and doesn't require detail. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tim D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is a reasonably accomplished drawing, you might like to add a hint of ear because that would help with the angle the head holds.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nicely done, I don't really do number rating stuff. About the biggest schnozz I ever saw, though.

• 2 months ago

I would give it a 6.  Nice lines and originality.  Since I do not know what you were trying to do, it is hard to really judge your work.  It really is not an attractive face, but it might be exactly what the subject was.  If you like drawing, keep doing it.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.