Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Only want to marry a virgin?

im 41, female. I come from a religious family and sex is only for marriage My family fell out with the church so we stopped going and this means i didn't meet partners of my same reigion. i went to churches on my own and men would look at me but not approach me.  fast forward all these years later and im STILL single. I use internet dating i do get a lot of e-mails - but they taper off or we meet once and they ghost as they usually wanted sex. I cannot see myself giving my heart to a person who is not a virgin - I can't deal with the thought of another woman having him or he having that experience with someone else - is this wrong? dating a man with children is also a no becuase of above reason. I want to share my life with someone who hasn't had sex with anyone but me but the older i get the more hope i lose..what can i do? 

I am 45 year old male virgin and I will happily date you and then save the banging for marriage

It took me 29 years to finely fall in love. We married, he insisted over night. It turns out this guy was a Bigamist!  I was his third wife and he had Not divorced the first two! Then he kidnapped both of my sons!  Decades ago, never got them back! He belonged to the Mormon religion. 

See if you can find a virgin. Odds are you could be safer. Yet had to find.

Pray to God and see if God wants you to know if you will ever marry? 

Well, I'm 26, 

it's the nature of every female, she really never wants to share her man with another lady.

where are you from...?

and what do you do?

can i see you?