Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My bf plays game all day and I feel lonely?

It's hard enough for me to just stay in the room in this situation. I live with my bf and I feel lonely every now and then but since I'm trapped in the room with him all day it's driving me insane. All he does is play games. I was fine with it at first but a week passed by I started to feel more lonely and get depressed. I used to play games with him but i am too competitive so we always ended up fighting and shouting at each other. And we decided that we shouldn't play games together.

He always tells me that he will come spend time with me after an hour while he's playing games with his online friends, but then it would turn to 4 or 5 hours. And now I don't know what i should do. We talked about this and it worked for a few days then back to the same thing again.

• Dformd

Play games with him

You have moved in together FAR too early. You are both too immature to live as a family unit and your togetherness is just for sex. He plays games and you constantly argue together. Perhaps it's time to go home to your mothers, do a bit of growing up, have your occasional sex in a hotel room and try again later.

• M2 months agoReport

Tbh i don't feel sexually attracted to my bf, so no we're not together just for sex. We live together for almost 2 years now but i usually go to work almost every day but because of the coronavirus I'm trapped here.

Have you tried praying to God about this?

Do either of you believe in God?  After all Love only comes to those that do Beleive in GOD. If you are both Atheists, then no use to look for or expect Love to ever be. 

Have either of you ever seen reality tv shows like: "The 1940s House"? Where a family that was into modern things including games, is chose to go back to  the 1940s and have to live as people did then. See the difference in this family! They have to have clothes changed to hair cuts to look and live  as people did then. ....