promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I'm an Architect, Interior Designer...where I can sell my services online...?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Contact local  Interior Designers who are looking for an Architect. Not all Interior Designers are Architects, and not all Architects are interior designers.

The first thing to do is to design and Order 500 or more business cards. Business cards are the least expensive way to pass your contact information. See if there are local areas in your town that have a community bulletin board where you can leave several of your cards. And also always carry cards with you to hand out to anybody who will take one in the course of a conversation.

There are a lot of contractors who either work on an empty lot or renovate existing buildings. I would contact with those people to let them know about your services.

I'm not sure about online marketing, but you can join business sites such as LinkedIn.

• Shahroz2 months agoReport

amazing reply, actually I'm  freelancer too, i have worked globally, but want to grow my network

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Few architects sell their services online, but what they do have is a decent website that intending clients can browse and (hopefully) make contact. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.