promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

If you work 60 hours a week, do you need a dog walker?

They have plenty of space to do their business and are very friendly with each other and keep each other company

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The questions are  how long do you expect your dog to spend alone? how much exercise, attention, training, etc can you manage ?   A good dog walker will exercise the dog, give it a change of scenery, stimulate the mind and senses.  I say yes

• Mack
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

It’s a troll bot account

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes it would be a good idea 

• 2 months ago

No, they don't need a dog walker, they need more time with you.

• 2 months ago

Your dogs, assuming they have bonded with you, will still want YOU to be around, regardless of having canine company.

At one point when living in a rented property on a big farm in Canada, we had a large outside pen we constructed for our hounds.   But when in it, they still tended to congregate at the gate, waiting for us to bring them back in with us.  And for sure, we'd still take them out for a good lot of exercise.

Personally if you work that many hours in a week, I don't think having a dog(s) is really a good idea.

A dog isn't a necessity, it's a luxury.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It’s smart if you can afford it, because they bond with their weaker, get to explore their surroundings, but may be restricted at this point.

• 2 months ago

And who in that case is there to train them?????? Dogs have needs also ya see Why do some idiotic people believe that dogs come ready trained to their needs and wants would be a far better question

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

OMG ! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you find the little f--- that did and use a bat on his legs.

• 2 months ago

My wife is my dog walker..........ouch.......sorry honey.

• ...Show all comments
    • Veschengro
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

it keeps me warm up here ya see in moderation and tastes a whole lot better than high tech clothing does also.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They have plenty of space to do their business??? You let your dogs poop and pee in your home????

• Mack
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Russian bot account ^^^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.