promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is the coronavirus the end of globalization?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think so. In fact, if we've learned anything from the pandemic, it is that we're all subject to the same threat(s) and this calls for greater cooperation and communication among all countries. In essence, it is a strong argument for greater globalization. It may feel nice to be nationalistic or say my country first, but just as no man is an island, the same is true of countries... no country lives alone.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

The coronavirus, by itself, will not put an end to this most recent wave of globalization. Like the flu pandemic of 1918, it could contribute to a trend of greater fragmentation. 

• 2 months ago

Not really...it's just one disease by ALLAH, it will be finished...the end of the world has few signs before its coming ...it will be recovered soon...the solution is only this that ask forgib=veness and isolate yourself...you'll remember me one day..when everything will be normal...just chill at home..and let's have chat

• 2 months ago

No. It might reduce our reliance on it a bit but no one is going to pay local worker prices for commodities.  Price is king and a few deaths, or even a few million ( or tens of millions even) would not alter that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.