promotion image of download ymail app
Lv 4
Boy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

what can I do about my neighbors?

we have two houses, one on our left side and one on our right side. Both couples living in them are black men and white women. These couples on both sides of the house are very abusive. I hear screaming and arguing echoing from their houses, or they come out yelling at each other and all sorts of garbage. I am on the phone with somebody and they ask me what is that commotion going on and I say 'its my neighbors'.

The houses are getting run down on both sides of us, one of the houses on the left side has a broken window and both of them are being trashed. 

I wake up every night because they come to the house with really loud subwoofers in their cars and it wakes up the dead. 

Now they are owning pit bulls over there and they look like they can jump our chain link fence. They stare at me and violently bark, I ignore them. 

any suggestions?

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Contact your landlord, or if you own the property consider moving. If you rent, the landlord may know the circumstances with the tenants or owners of the other buildings and perhaps can help.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Call the police and report domestic violence.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Call the police the next time it happens, but remain anonymous. The more calls they get, the better.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If their arguments get too heated, you can call in a domestic abuse incident to the police, but if theyre not breaking any laws, they can do whatever they like on their own property

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.