Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Do you think I had coronavirus ?

2 weeks ago I had a very painful headache, weakness and all shaking, difficulty in breathing, runny nose and a sore throat for 10 days. Due to that I locked myself in my apartment for 10 days. Now I'm feeling great. But do you think it was corona or I just got sick?

Only one of those symptoms for the coronavirus if the difficulty in breathing so I think you had something else as the mild version of this virus normally only lasts 5 days. If you go out I would still be careful being near others.

may be , but you need to stay four

more days at home

I live 50 miles away from New Orleans. Several weeks ago I was sick for several days with flu-like symptoms, the first time in roughly 20 years. I don't get sick too often, whatever it was, I got over it. I'm almost 48 years old. I used Robatussin DM and switched over to Nyquil at some point. I don't know what I had, there is a flu virus going around.

That sounds like the symptoms and 10 days is about how long they say it will last.