Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Extreme CPTSD and anxiety disorder. I am 23 and have been abused for 20 years. It has ruined my life. How can I stop the emotional pain? ?

you need to see a shrink.....s/he should be able to help yo....all emorional difficulties can be mastered and when you do,, you are much the stronger person for it, stronger than your peers.....

Knowing almost nothing about you, we can't say for sure whether or not you have received a proper diagnosis. I'll mention three things that might help you.

Dialectical Behavior Therapy was designed to help people with borderline personality disorder, and it is regarded as the best treatment for this. It's used for anxiety and serious behavior problems.

If you go to the Amazon ad for The PTSD Sourcebook by Dr. Glenn Schiraldi, you'll see from /the reader reviews that people with the disorder really appreciate this book, which says that there's a variety of symptoms associated with PTSD, some of which respond to self-help. For example, there's a simple but effective remedy for recurrent nightmares.

The U.S. Veterans Administration has approved breathing therapy for veterans with PTSD. I have information about the work of PTSD therapist Emma Seppala and psychiatrists Brown and Gerbarg in my recent answers.

• LAN

By stopping the  inventing of these obviously false rants you keep posting.

• LAN

Thanks for proving what a useless attention whoring troll you are with your comment.   I love it when you morons prove me right.   If you don't understand what I am talking about ask an adult to read this and explain this to you.

Study narcissism..... It stops most of the pain.

• Papa-G

You may wonder if your painful memories will ever be laid to rest. Yet, the answer surely is: Yes, they will be! At Isaiah 65:17, Jehovah God declares: “I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” Although the psychological scars of past trauma may seem permanent, this scripture assures us that someday their power to disturb will be entirely gone.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g20010822/...

I would follow the treatment plan created by the mental health team that diagnosed this condition.  Your team can gauge how effective this plan is as your treatment progresses and make changes as needed.

DBT

CBT

THC

CBD

TAPPING

TEQUILA_ WHISKEY 

SMOKING

EFT 

BDSM

SPIRITUALITY ( not always religion)

Needs Based Therapy 

HERBS/ HOLISTIC <--'

TALK TO SOMEONE  ( dies not have to be therapist)

JOURNAL

ACT

HYPNOTHERAPY <-- might be great

I work with women C-PTSD;PTSD, BPD & BD.  it 100% depends on what's going on.  What you want.  This seemed like a trill that's fine but it really does depend on the history and details you left out.

There is no cure but it can be manageable.  Or its realistic to have more days that are ok instead of bad or horrible