Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

What's the first sign that someone definitely has coronavirus?

Is a tickle in the throat the first sign that something is wrong?? I've been really stressed about my health recently and I haven't been outside since March 10th. Only thing I had since then was a sore throat and only interacted with my family members whom I live with. 

I also have the urge to cough. 

• ?

The test for coronavirus coming back positive. Until the test is carried out, its not really possible to know for sure if the paitent has coronavirus, or one of the many other illnesses that produce similar symptoms to flu. Thats why the test is necessary

This has been all over the news. Aren't you paying attention? The first signs are usually a high fever and a dry cough. Some people also develop gastrointestinal distress (such as diarrhea), aches and pains and a headache, but the high fever and dry cough are the most common signs. That's why medical personnel are taking temperatures. A runny nose, stuffy head and sore throat are more likely to be a cold.

If we knew the answer to this, we wouldn't need tests.